Modified on: Mon, 15 Feb, 2021 at 8:12 AM
There are three ways to enroll students
1. Enrolling with a class code (see below)
2. Bulk enroll by uploading a .csv file
3. Syncing with Schoology
Learn more about managing classes here.
Use this slide deck to walk students through signing up and enrolling in your class.
Enrolling with a Class Code
After creating a class, the next step is to enroll your students. To do that, you'll need to provide your students with a class enroll code.
Here's how to find it:
- Start from your Dashboard.
- Click on the intended class page
- Click on the "Students" section on the left side of the page.
- Give the enroll code to your students. They can use it to enroll in your class when prompted.
Optionally, click the "Add Students" button to bring up a list of steps for students to follow.
To learn about enrolling students who already have accounts, visit this link.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.